ACCESS TO THE VENUE
- Palace of the Parliament – 2-4 Izvor Street, S1 entrance
- Please note you will need to wear your badge at all times throughout the event. If you exit the security perimeter you will be required to complete the security check each time that you would like to re-enter the Forum
- Info points at partner hotels
- Registration point at the entrance of the Palace of the Parliament
- Security of our guest is of paramount importance to the organisers. Therefore, be prepared to go through security checks every time you enter the Palace of the Parliament.
- We kindly ask you to wear your badge at all times when attending the event. Access to the Security Perimeter will only be permitted to those wearing their badge provided by the organisers at the Accreditation centres.
- The pandemic caused by the COVID-19 disease has been receding in Europe and the measures are being eased in the most European countries. However, it is still necessary to keep certain preventive measures and follow some recommendations, especially in the case of the mass events.
- Face masks will not be mandatory in the external nor internal premises of the conference.
- The organizers will not be requesting the presentation of proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- To avoid the possibility of a spread of COVID-19 at the conference, we recommend all participants to test themselves before arriving to the Forum
- For guests accommodated in one of our partner hotels, we will provide fixed hours shuttle bus service between the hotels, reception venue and Palace of the Parliament.
- Through our official websites and media partners
THE LOCAL CURRENCY
- The local currency is RON, for official exchange rates please consult: bnr.ro
THE POWER PLUGS
In Romania the power plugs and sockets are of type F. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.