Member of Senate, France
– Senator representing French people living abroad since 2011;
– Junior Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2012 to 2014;
– Vice President of the Senate from 2018 to 2020;
– Former Vice President and current Secretary of the Commission on Foreign Affairs, Defense and Armed forces Committee;
– Budget recorder on Armed forces’ equipment since 2017 and Budget Official Development Assistance recorder 2014-2017.
– Director of International affairs at Jean Jaurès Foundation;
– National Secretary for “Defense of the Nation” at the Socialist Party;
– Member of the Executive Committee of the Fondation Jean Monnet and Maison de l’Europe;
– Auditor of the French National Institute for Defense Studies and Colonel of the Airforce Military reserve (Ader network since 2011).