Secretary of the Commission on Foreign Affairs, Defense and Armed Forces in the French Senate
- Politician, university professor
- Senator representing French people living abroad since 2011;
- Junior Minister for Foreign Affairs from 2012 to 2014;
- Vicepresident of the Senate from 2018 to 2020;
- Former Vicepresident of the Commission on Foreign Affairs, Defense and Armed Forces;
- Budget recorder on Armed forces’ equipment since 2017 and Budget Official -Development Assistance recorder 2014-2017.
- Director of International affairs at Jean Jaurès Foundation;
- National Secretary for “Defense of the Nation” at the Socialist Party;
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Fondation Jean Monnet and Maison de l’Europe;
- Auditor of the French National Institute for Defense Studies and Colonel of the Airforce Military reserve (Ader network since 2011).